We don’t think so, and the latest instalment of the Carnivalism Podcast was created in said field…well barn.
In true festival style, it’s ram-a-jam with all the killers with only a smidgen of a respite in the middle for the hauntingly excellent State Trooper by Bruce Springsteen. Trentemoller waved his magic wand on this understated mix, giving it just enough essence of a rhythm to sit inside a set.
I’ve mentioned Will Saul before and I’ve including him in this set with his 2007 creation Pause, this skipping, rolling, techy deep-houser bounces it’s way into the let’s-have-a-cuddle-on-the-dancefloor vibe of The Craftsmen’s Someday.
I hope everyone who was dancing around in that barn around 2am to this set had as much fun as I did playing it.
right-click-and-save on a PC // ctrl+click on a Mac
01. Imagine (RHP Re-Imagined) – John Lennon
02. Pressure (Orginal Mix) – Stephan Luke
03. Remember – Jon Delerious
04. Throw – Paperclip People
05. Ragysh (original mix) – Todd Terje
06. Knowhow (Stanton Warriors Edit) – Young MC
07. The Funk Hits the Fan – Plump DJs
08. Lack Of Love – Charles B & Adnois
09. 88 Keys to Love (Original Mix) – Nathan G
10. Final Call featuring Mr Renard (Original Mix) – Spirit Catcher
11. State Trooper (Trentemoller Mix) – Bruce Springsteen
12. Back In The Day (EK Remix) – C83
13. Stay Up (Original Mix) – Evil Nine
14. Au seve (Stanton Warriors Re Bash) – Julio Bashmore
15. He Not In (Original Mix) – Chicken Lips
16. Breaking (Original Mix) – Kyodai
17. Let it All Out – Forme
18. Pause (Original Mix) – Will Saul
19. One Day (Spiritchaser Deepspace Mix) – The Craftsmen
20. One Day (Spiritchaser Terrace Mix) – The Craftsmen